Harley-Davidson Roadside Assistance

Enjoy every minute of your ride knowing that help is just a phone call away. If you run into mechanical or electrical failure, our agents will be able to assist in getting you back on your journey.



With Roadside Assistance, Homestart & Recovery benefits provided by HARLEY | ASSIST™​​, should your motorcycle suffer a mechanical or electrical failure our specialist recovery agents will assist in getting you back on your way. They can arrange for the bike to be repaired at the roadside or arrange an onward journey assistance package. 

​HARLEY | ASSIST™ is provided free of charge with every new Harley-Davidson motorcycle and also every Originals Approved Used Harley purchased through our authorised dealer network! Key benefits of HARLEY | ASSIST™ include Roadside Assistance, Home Start, Recovery and Relay, Onward Travel1, Overnight Accommodation2, and Repatriation of your motorcycle3.

If you would like to extend your HARLEY | ASSIST™ benefits after your initial free 12 months cover, please click below.


If you require urgent roadside assistance, please call 0800 587 9832 or +44 (0) 208 603 9832


1 Onward travel consists of contribution to the cost of onward travel to your destination.

2 Overnight accommodation contribution if your bike cannot be repaired in time for onward travel.

3 Repatriation of your bike back to your country of residence if the breakdown occurs abroad and the bike cannot be repaired in time for your return journey.

HARLEY | ASSIST™ Roadside Assistance Insurance (HARLEY | ASSIST™​) is a Roadside Assistance Insurance Product sold and underwritten by AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Global Assistance Europe, with corporate identification No 33094603, registered office at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, the Netherlands, registered at the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) No 12000535 and authorised by L'Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de resolution (ACPR) in France.

Powered by DealerWEBS DealerWEBS™

Riders of Bridgwater Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Riders of Bridgwater Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.

We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.

If you have a complaint related to any regulatory issue, please click here.